Friday, November 11, 2011

Ok, my fourth pregnancy question, need alot of input?

i am waiting until my routine dr. appointment before i have a pregnancy test, i figure there's no point in blowing money on a hpt. lol. in the meantime, it has been 5 weeks since the first day of my last period, however i am irregular. i was dizzy all day the day before yesterday, and felt slightly nauseated the whole day also. i have had some mild cramping practically everday for the past 4 or 5 days, and have had a pretty bad headache 3 out of 7 days for the week. the whole past week i have felt like my period was surely coming any minute, and it hasn't. any one else experience this and get a bfp? i think my husband is mildly excited, so i'm not really stressing about anything, i'm just excited about my dr. visit, and wondering what's up these "symptoms" any input would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment