Friday, November 11, 2011

Philosophy, universe and machine?

I didn't quite know how to ask this in a educated way. The earth has seasons and it spins. The solar system spins, dose it have solar seasons? Out side of our solar system there are tons of other spinning universes. Out side those solar systems there are spinning galaxy's. I watch the sun rise too day and had a felling, I felt time. What better word to use to describe life as time. Maybe the universe is a gigantic clock. All the spinning reminded me of gears Maybe gears in a clock. To a race far complex then ours that needs all of this to run it. Maybe we are the energy cells keeping it alive. So what flaws to i have in my philosophy. Do you have any ideas on how i could look at the big picture and see if i can figure out if the universe is a machine? (well defendant, far more than a machine)

No comments:

Post a Comment