Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Any of the boys of the Scottish football forum used the 'gender and womans' section of Yahoo answers, lately ?

good man billy......let me check them out......brb................hahahahaha unbelievable lmfao at his stupidity....... i was in the middle of looking at the question '' Is it alright to dress up in my wifes clothes when she's at work '' and had just read his answer which reads as follows..........'' Dressing up in womens clothes is nothing to be ashamed of, you should be honest with your wife and her reaction might supprise you, i have experienced a similar problem myself but my partner now excepts its something i like doing, and i have actually found that our life has improved, be honest with your wife and good luck, email me if you need some encouragement ''........And after i tried to view his next answer its said his q&a's were private.....so he had obviously changed it after viewing this question with his other account.......the bare faced cheek of him/her to question my parentage and uality when he is the one that cant decide whether he's a she or not.......well his favourite word for me is shemale......a bigot indeed.....and a lieing fool into the bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment