Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Help me figure this out?

Ok...my fiance and I have been trying to conceive for months now with no success. The last time we had on my ovulation day which was december 22nd. I began with indigestion no matter what i ate and i have never had it before. I have been really moody and stressed and have been getting really emotional over everything. I get mild cramps very seldom and i have had constipation on a few occasions. (tmi i know) yesterday my fiance was 'sucking' on my and he jumped up and said that a tiny bit of liquid went into his mouth? and today they feel a bit achy and are sore when they are touched..I know the only way to really find out is to take a test, but i know it is still too early to take one. I am just really anxious to know and was wondering if any of you have ever experienced any of this. Thankss!

No comments:

Post a Comment