Tuesday, November 8, 2011

New to "Religion", what am I, (affiliation) if I believe the following...?

I have always believed in a higher power (God), and I do believe that Jesus and others existed. However, I am not sure if I believe that he was anything other than a great man. Meaning, I can not see how he may be "divine", or is a direct descendant of God Himself. I do believe that everything happens for a reason. However, I also believe in evolution. Meaning that God created the earth and its original inhabitants and we eventually evolved into what we are now. I guess I need proof of things that happened in order to believe. In my opinion, due to some of my life's events, I believe that God exists. However, I have seen no evidence that a woman can get pregnant without insemination of some sort. Does this make sense, is this a specific religion? I have just recently started learning about religion through college courses so I am curious and somewhat confused. Anyone who can shed their thoughts on these issues, please do. But only serious answers please, nothing ridiculous. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment